#829 Those Bedroom Eyes...


You're part of me my one obsession,

And from this power you possess I need protection,
When you're staring straight through me...



With those eyes those bedroom eyes, 
I'm lost for words so hypnotized,
I can feel it in my heart it's about to start,
With those eyes those bedroom eyes...


Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers. So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:-


LODE Head Accessory - Peony Poem Wreath [White] - (New) @ Shiny Shabby (opening soon)
Amias - Janus Female - (New) @ Cosmopolitan
RKKN- Stefania Jeans Light Grey - (New) @ The Epiphany
RKKN - Stefania Corset Pink w Poet Shirt - (New) @ The Epiphany
Nanika - Lilo Necklace Silver- (New) @ The Liaison Collaborative
Darkling - Amelia Bracelets - w.Stone
Stealthic - Intrepid (Browns)
Genus Project - Genus Head - Baby Face