#820 There is a witch in all of us....


Okay, so here I am.  I have a blog with all of this nice blank space in it. I try and link my blog to the picture when I write, but for the life of me today all I can think about is a quote from one of my favorite movies called Practical Magic. 

Originally stated by Shakespeare, and elaborated upon by Sally Owens in the movie: 

“There are some things I know for certain: always throw spilled salt over your left shoulder; keep rosemary by your garden gate; plant lavender for luck; and fall in love whenever you can.” 
"There is a witch in every one of us.” 

When it comes down to it, the movie still resonates with me and I believe for the generation today. The movie is about the Owens sisters and their bond together through thick and thin. That is the real magic. 
The magic about believing you can always do better. 

Apart from mixing some midnight margaritas and casting a wish that may come true.... 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now,  

So, what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: -  

Destinations:   TMDVanity Event 

Ana Poses - Isfahan Bench - (New) @ The Men's Department (TMD) 
Ana Poses - Isfahan 6 female - (New) @ The Men's Department (TMD) 
Ricielli - Emma Sleepwear 15 - (New) @ Vanity Event 
*PerveTTe* Smile [Arm Chain] [Silver]  - (New) @ Vanity Event 
Ascendant - Midnight Call Nails 10  - (New) @ Vanity Event 
SPELL : Chocolate Frog 
[Merak] - Modern Witch Books 
Navy+Copper - Ellyn