#754 Time flies by when the night is young..


Time flies by when the night is young;
Daylight shines on an unexposed location, location; Bloodshot eyes lookin' for the sun; Paradise we live it, and we call it a vacation, vacation; 
You're painting me a dream that I wouldn't belong in, wouldn't belong in; 
Over the hills and far away; A million miles from L.A; Just anywhere away with you; I know we've got to get away; Someplace where no one knows our name; We'll find the start of something new; Just take me anywhere, take me anywhere; Anywhere away with you; Just take me anywhere, take me anywhere; Anywhere away with you. 

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: - 


Thalia Heckroth - Catalina mini dress - Instore (New) @ Thalia 
Thalia Heckroth - Callie heels - Instore (New) @ Thalia 
Tableau Vivant - Nouvelle hair [3] - Blonds - (New) @ Kustom 9 
Glam Affair - Magaret - Catwa Mesh Head Applier - America - (New) @ Kustom 9 
amias - NIKETA 4 - Maitreya - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
Nutmeg. Bike Broken White & Stickers - (New) @ Red Light District 
RK Poses. A different story - (New) @ Red Light District 
Dahlia - Piper's Handbag Gacha - Phone & Keys .03 - (New) @ Pocketgacha 
keke ] windflower . yellow . 2 LI - (New) @ Keke 
.peaches. Lovers Bliss Blanket - Bloggers and Friends 
Atelier Pepe - Wet Lip Kit