#667 Bolshaya Neva River


Six years I have spent at Secondlife and in that time I've met some amazing people from so many different countries, and religious beliefs. It has opened my eyes to different ways of living and life. Some of my closest friends I have come to realise wern't men afterall were female, and vica versa and I embrace their secrets, and think it is afterall a place for them to be something different.

One place that I return to often to seek some solace is that of my favourite land being Neva River.

I remember when Neva Crystall created Neva River for the first time, sharing with her loved ones, and then opening it up to the public including moi so I could move in. With a 'excuse the french', shitty, crappy old computer I had to leave my home of Neva River as my computer would not see the gorgeous settings Neva had created.

Whilst Neva has been a friend of mine for many a years now, I'd like to express my awe of her creative abilities and the time she spends making Secondlife the beautiful place it is now.

For more information about the backdrop you see behind me, come take a walk to Nestates - Amazing homes of Neva River, and our other awesome destinations for today: -

Destinations: - Nestates, The Crossroads Event; and Collabor88

Cardigan: - ISON - Agnes cardigan -maitreya- (sand) - (New) @ Collabor88
Slip Dress: - ISON - Faye silk slip -maitreya- (black) - (New) @ Collabor88
Necklace: - (Kunglers) Elaine necklace - Jade - (New) @ The Crossroads Event - March
Skin: - Glam Affair - Clary Applier ( Catwa  ) America - (New) @ Collabor88
Lipstick: - Glam Affair - Chill Lipstick  for Catwa Heads - SET 3 (New) @ Collabor88

Pose: - Bauhaus Movement - Full Metal Panic 06