#665 Today I don't feel like doing anything...


As the song goes, "Today I don't feel like doing anything"... Nothing at all..

So when did I start to take life so seriously?
 Sometimes, I just want to scream when I realize how wrapped up I can get in the “importance” of my day-to-day. This is an urgent reminder that I am in “serious” need of some laughter and good old fashioned play time. In these times, I turn to my inner child for help. We’ve all got one. They remind us how to be free, spontaneous, imaginative and most importantly, they help us to reconnect with our personal truths.
Here are 5 fun ways to get in touch with your inner child and help make them a part of your life:

1. Express yourself. Take out a piece of blank paper and draw. Draw whatever comes to mind. Even better Get your hands on a colouring book, stat! (Bonus points for using crayons.)

2. Play! Play! Play!  If you are lucky enough to have sentimental parents, you may have an attic or basement filled with your old toys. Not a chance? No problem. Hit a local second hand store in your area and look for old toys you used to play with. Bring them home and play! Have a drunken friend’s night and bring out Monopoly for some laughter.

3. Kick back and enjoy some me time: - Watch old children's shows that you used to watch as a kid. Those memories will come flooding back and you'll be feeling light hearted in no time. Some classic shows are now available on Netflix.

4. Sing - As a kid, I can remember belting out songs at the top of my lungs. I didn't care who heard me and I didn't care if I was any good. One of my favourite activities to do when i find myself too serious is to sing as badly as a I can. Turn up the volume of something that makes you smile and sing.. :).

5. Laugh - Find something that makes you laugh and do it! it's impossible to think about anything serious or stressful when you are crying and gagging with laughter. Invite some friends over, who cares if the house is messy. They are coming to see you and have some laughs not to admire the mess.
  
Showcasing some gorgeous new designs from some amazing designers I bring to you today our destinations for today. So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to: -
Destinations: Collabor88 and Kustom 9
Beanbag:- [zerkalo] Lazy Days BeanBag - Adult (New) @ Kustom 9
Necklace: - Glam Affair - Salima Necklace - (New) @ C88
Skin: - Glam Affair - Minerva Applier ( Catwa ) Asia- (New) @ C88
House:- Scarlet Creative Blair Keep 2 – (New) @ C88
Vest:- Emery Cupid Denim Vest Dark Blue for Maitreya (New) @ C88
Shorts: - (fd) Everyday Shorts - Dark Wash LARA (New) @ C88
Hair: -pr!tty - Hayley - [Basics] (New) @ C88
Balloon: -tarte. balloon light (birds) (New) @ C88
Ocean Dust: -{anc} ocean dust // animated @ Anc Ltd
Puppy:- {anc} flottante puppy. cream . jump / withCollar 2Li @ Anc Ltd
Bird:- 15 {anc} NO LIMITS.ground doves [choco-brown] @ Anc Ltd
Lily:-Garden- by anc "silence" spider lily {PASTEL/white} @ Anc Ltd
Light: - DRD- Boho Princess - Beaded Light
Tree: -LB -Little Branch - NewEngland.v2{4Seasons}
Garden Tree:-HPMD* Garden Tree08 with Lights - snowy c
Coffee Cup: - [Merak] - Lexi Set - Cup to Go