#656 Water under the bridge...



If you're not the one for me
Then I'll come back and bring you to your knees
If you're not the one for me
Why do I hate the idea of being free?
And if I'm not the one for you
You've gotta stop holding me the way you do
Oh when you found that the one for you

It's so cold out here in your wilderness
I want you to be my keeper

If you're gonna let me down, let me down gently
Don't pretend that you don't want me
Our love ain't water under the bridge...



Showcasing the amazing new designs available now. 
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: - 

Destinations: - Shiny Shabby, Glam Affair and Uber

Skin: Glam Affair - Alba Applier ( Catwa ) Asia 03 RARE (New) @ Kustom 9
Hair: - DeLa - Kelsey (New) @ Uber
Dress: - Valentina E Dress - Evelyn (New) @ Shiny Shabby