#646 Eve Hallow...


A friend of mine leading up to Halloween spends the majority of the month of October watching as many horror movies as she possibly can. From now on I am calling her Eve.

Imagine if 'All Hallow's Eve' aka "Eve” turned out to be a woman upon revenge and not a period in time, but based on an actual women seeking revenge.

To keep you all in the mood of upcoming Halloween, here is a taste of the macabre and scary movies of the all-time greats. Well my top 10 list of the best horror movies and yes some are pretty pathetic but why not have laughs with a scare. 

Are there any that I have missed that are your top 10-?

No 10 - From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)
(Admit it how many times have you watched it heh?)

No 9 – I am Legend.

No 8 - Interview With The Vampire (1994)

No 7 - The Hunger (1983)
(So miss David Bowie)

No 6 – The Lost Boys (1987)
(Ok I admit It I have a vampire fetish J)

No 5 -Bram Stoker’s Dracula (1992)
(It's pretty good)

No 4 - Wolf Creek (2005)
(This movie scares me to travel)

No 3 Alien (1979)
(Original is always the best)

No 2 - The Exorcist (1973)
(If it wasn’t for Halloween this still is my No 1, Omg terrifies me)


No 1 –Halloween (1978)






So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: - 

Destinations: - Shiny ShabbyKinky Event and Glam Affair

GizzA Blade Body Suit - (New) @ Kinky Event
Entwined. Dani (M) - (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Glam Affair - Payne Applier ( Catwa / Annie ) - (New) @ Glam Affair
~MR~Transparent choker - (New) @ On9