#581 Fragrance and Home...




There are days when I wish my home looked like the magazine perfect pictures I see all through blog land! For the last ten years at least, I’ve had messy adults in the house, incorrigible children (not mine), nieces and nephews, dogs, cats, a bird and lately messy teenagers, who are in the process of being house trained. I can’t help but ask: - “Will my house ever look pretty again?”


There’s an old saying. Home is where the heart is. I agree, it really is. It’s the place of safety and comfort. It’s the place you share with your family, your children, and your pets. Memories are made. Tears are wiped away. Laughter is shared. Your home is part of who you are. I’ve even heard people say it is even essential for their well-being. However, how can your home be a place of harmony and everything just perfect if it is constantly messy in a few minutes after cleaning it.


I seriously have OCD when it comes to my house and has to be perfect all the time. I do love the scent of lavender and citrus when I walk in my door, and honestly it is used to cover up the stench of teenagers (nieces and nephews) when they visit.  I pull out my fragrances to make it just right (with a blindfold). I sound like a naggy women now, just wish one day my house can be perfect in RL like it is inworld when I arrive in Secondlife.


Showcasing for you some of the amazing items available right now at our destinations for today: -




Skirt: - Purple Moon :: Uma Skirt -lace cream (New) @On9
Pink Field: - LB_Bouton d'or Pink{Field} - Fameshed
Cottage: - Scarlet Creative Daylily Cottage (New) @ Collabor88,
Shoes: - Paris by ChicChica: (New) @ Cosmopolitan
Hair: - Entwined. Alison
Earrings: - Cae :: Equestrian :: Earring
Mugs and Books: - [ zerkalo ] Hidden Corner - Mug & Books (New) @ The Chapter Four
Pillows: - [ zerkalo ] Hidden Corner - Floor Pillows - Adult (New)@ The Chapter Four
Round Pillow: - [zerkalo ] Hidden Corner - Round Pillow - Adult (New)@ The Chapter Four
Basket: -[ zerkalo ] Beauty in the ordinary - Basket
Bird Lamp: - [ zerkalo ] Faded Charm - Bird Lamp – [RARE] (New) @ The Epiphany
Coffee and Wine Tray: - [ zerkalo ] Faded Charm -Coffee&Wine Tray (New)@ The Epiphany
Lantern: - [ zerkalo ] Faded Charm - Lantern (New) @ The Epiphany
Spring Branch: - [ zerkalo ] Faded Charm - Cloche w/Spring Branch (New) @The Epiphany
Red Roses: - [ zerkalo ] Faded Charm - Red Roses (New) @ The Epiphany
White Roses: - [ zerkalo ] Faded Charm - White Roses (New) @ The Epiphany
Pouf: - Concept} 06. Vivo Pouf Grey (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Potted Pothos: - Soy. Potted Pothos [Ssize] (New) @ Collabor88,
Table: - [ zerkalo ] Tenderness Bedside Table – Empty @ Instore
Flower Books: - ::KKs:: journee a la ferme - flower books  (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Rug: - [ zerkalo ] Moscow Nights - Rug2 @ Instore
Hybrid Roses: - Ariskea[Nordica] Hybrid Roses Cherry @ Instore
Hydrangea: - Ariskea[Isabelle] Hydrangea botle [White Rosey] @ Instore
Lace Curtain: - Ariskea [Le Secret] Lace Curtain Right @ Instore


Pose: - AnLar Poses - The restful series 11 - No Four- TLC