#577 I hate you, I love you....



Feeling used

But I’m still missing you
And I can’t see the end of this..
Just wanna feel your kiss
Against my lips
And now all this time is passing by
But I still can’t seem to tell you why
It hurts me every time I see you
Realize how much I need you.
I hate you, I love you..


Wearing the gorgeous new lingerie from .:Dead Dollz::. called "Imogen Lingerie Set" in Fuchsia, with so many other adorable colours available right now at Shiny Shabby. Showcasing the new Catwa Head called 'Gwen' with the beautiful new skin from Glam Affair (Catwa Applier) called Vanessa in America, and the stunning new hair from Tableau Vivant called Ivy with many other awesome pieces mentioned below.

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: - 

Destinations: - Shiny ShabbyCollabor88 and Chapter Four

Lingerie:.:Dead Dollz::. Imogen Lingerie Set  - Fuchsia (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Hair:Tableau Vivant \\ Ivy [S] - Blonds  (New) @ Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Vanessa - America (New) @ Collabor88
Eyes: [theSkinnery] Sona eye collection (New) @ Chapter Four

Head:CATWA Head [Gwen] @ Catwa

Pose: - Pose it on the floor -{Pose It} by   (Sirenity Soon)