#544 Time to clean out my ... Inventory



My problem might seem pretty trivial but it is a huge issue in my life – it's MESS.

I am such a neat freak, but of late I seem to be having an OCD issue. OCD being (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) . OCD is a disorder of the brain and behavior, yes that’s me. OCD causes severe anxiety in those affected involving in my case ‘mess!!  I am becoming obsessive about it, and it seems to take up a lot of time and energy from me.

I work full time in a job that sometimes and often encroaches into the evening. If you walk into my place, you would see timber floors, fairly clean with the occasional cat hair floating across the surface; you would see everything neat and in place. However, if you open a cupboard you see marks, stains, dirt and I get so frustrated I can’t seem to have the time to clean up – you know the build-up you get in a pantry.. GROAN. - the marks you get sometimes from the Soy Sauce bottles, or grime that seems to develop over time and stain the cupboards. I HATE IT, and I clean it but then the OCD part in me screams, HELP!!!.

I am sure people will just say tidy up, clean when you can and I seem to spend my life just doing that, but I have come to the conclusion that I must be completely inefficient to be so ineffective.  I am bright, intelligent, but maintaining a tidy home is fine, but CLEAN home is a different story, in the way others manage seems beyond me at the moment.

I am greatly sentimental about possessions and regularly try to have purges and chuck things out, but it is the day-to-day management that I seem to find impossible when it comes to cleaning drawers and cupboards, most especially pantries.

The other OCD part in me is organising my Secondlife Inventory, seriously I cry. It is truly a mess. In comparison to others I don’t have the 100,000’s of goodies anymore, only 34,000, items misplaced and scattered. However the OCD in me SCREAMS, and I so wish someone would develop a better inventory programme that we can see pictures and it is easy to organise. PLEASE PLEASE!!! J

Showcasing for you today, I bring to you the awesome collection of works from the following artists: -
 
Destinations: - Apple Fall @ Shiny Shabby , Fancy Décor and Zerkalo @ Monsieur Chic
 
Apple Fall Country Hall extras: - Books and Maps – (New)@ Shiny Shabby

Apple Fall Country Hall extras: – Crumpled Newspaper  (New) @ Shiny Shabby

Apple Fall Country Hall extras: – Long Curtain  (New) @ Shiny Shabby

Apple Fall Country Hall extras: – Verdant Oil Painting  (New) @ Shiny Shabby

Apple Fall Country Hall extras: – Victorian Radiator (New) @ Shiny Shabby

 
Fancy Décor: – Adler Desk (New) @ Monsieur Chic

Fancy Décor: – B&W Rug (New) @ Monsieur Chic

Fancy Décor: – Stacked Boxes (New) @ Monsieur Chic

Fancy Décor: – Wall Stud (New) @ Monsieur Chic

Fancy Décor: – White/Gold Office Supplies (New) @ Monsieur Chic

 
Zerkalo – Black Line: – Chair Adult (New) @ Monsieur Chic

Zerkalo – Black Line: – Frames Limited Edition (New) @ Monsieur Chic

Zerkalo – Black Line: – Blackline Table (New) @ Monsieur Chic

Moon Curtain: – Cinphul

Pickers Ladder: – Junk

Attic Sink Pile: – DRD

Fall Harvest Barn: – Pixel Mode

Drafting Board: – Junk

Morrison Wall Art: - Junk
 

Pic: Taken at ’It all starts with a smile’