#543 Emma




In Secondlife I turned 6 years of age, Was totally shocked I had been on Secondlife for that long.
I look around my friends and see some 8 years, some 7 and even some only a few months, if this is really there first time.


Well the 6 years have flown by and I remember the days before mesh the awkward AO's that I used to have only wishing that we could look not like a stick figures and jagged walks, but also to have  shape and aesthetic abilities. Well come the day of mesh and the beautiful looks being created for us now, I think the 6 years whilst it was a great time and met many people, I must admit now that I am enjoying SL even more than ever before as we are starting to look more realistic.


The ambience that Secondlife creates for us, from movement of trees, to flowing hair, to gorgeous and delicate facial expressions and features. Thankyou to all of the awesome designers and the talent that they are creating. I can't wait to see what the next year unfolds for us all.


For now though I am in total awe of Lelutka at present and love the look of 'Stella', Her curled lips, the petite nose, and that heartshaped face, gives such a youthful and fresh faced quality. Combined  with the new skin from Glam Affair - America called 'Fiona', with the gorgeous new hair from Entwined called 'Emma", and the oh so cute t-shirt from Eyelure, I bring to you our destinations for today: -


Destinations: - Shiny Shabby, Eyelure, Glam Affair and Lelutka


T Shirt: - Eyelure Edgy Tee (New) @ Eyelure or on Marketplace
Hair: - Emma by Entwined (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Face: - Lelutka Stella @ Lelutka
Skin: - Fiona by Glam Affair (New) @ Uber