#487 'Better never than late' with enVOGUE, Indyra and Hayabusa Designs


'Better never than late - said George Bernard Shaw'
That is what I was saying to myself when trying to get more publicity for my blog. With a real life that is so busy, I find it hard to publish every day, but do my ultimate best to get in as many blogs as I can when I have the available time. The motto above is exactly what I have been feeling of late, it means: "To arrive or do something later than expected isn't good, but it is better than not at all". 
If you are going to be late, tell that person, if you are finding it hard to blog something as quick as they would like then tell them, and finally if you can't meet that deadline, don't be scared and let that person know why. At first the people will be relatively peeved, but they will understand at the end. By not showing at all, or not trying, attempting to finish etc, they will be more hurt if you don't have a go.
In saying that, I have been trying for quite some time to be a hair blogger, and enVOGUE was looking for Bloggers and couldn't believe my luck when I was picked. My very first as being a hair blogger. One tick off the list <33, Thankyou for believing in me.

Wearing the beautiful new hairstyle which was a pre-release at Hair Fair 2015,  and is now available in Mainstore at enVOGUE called Renesmee. Renesmee is driven by a NEW HUD (see below) and comes in but wait '96  amazing colors'. Just perfect for all of your styling wishes, don't you think!!

Wearing the beautiful dark blonde hair and some amazing other new outfits and designs available instore at the below destinations, I bring to you our destination for today: -

Destination: - enVOGUE


Hair: - Renesmee Fitted Dark Blonde Hair (New) @ enVOGUE
Outfit: - Indyra Rumour (New) @ Indyra
Potted Plant: - Hayabusa Design - Erythraea Centaurium Gift (New( @ Hayabusa Designs
Earings: - Indy &Co Briolette Earings - Blush (New) @ Indyra