#442 Drifting Away with Purple Moon and Revival


Do you ever sometimes just stare into space and someone says to you "Hellooo" are you there? waving their hands frantically in front of your face? I know this may sound rude, but sometimes I just drift away for no reason at all, and I wonder sometimes where I have gone. I'm not that tired and I am interested in their conversation, but sometimes feel myself just wander away to a different place and time thinking of all the things I need to do. You wouldn't think this would happen so much these days with the Iphone and the Ipad at the ever ready position.

I used to tend to daydream a lot when studying. As soon as I got the books out to study, I was prepped and focused, but off went my mind when I looked out the window. Away Mischa would go... It is funny to see people daydream as it doesn't happen allot.When there is technology so handy at our ever reach, we all seem to be with our heads in our hands and it is not daydreaming we are doing, just texting our mates and catching onto every word.

From experience, I can say sometimes that wonderful things can happen when you're sitting at a bus stop with nothing else to look at, you damn forget the bus as it drifts past. Am I the only one that daydreams anymore?

A couple of destinations you can't drift away from is that of the event On9 which is on right now and of course the fabulous destination 6th Republic Event at Black Veil.

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: -

Destinations: -  On9 and 6th Republic Event

Outfit: - :: PM :: (Purple Moon) Who Romper (New) in amazing colours @ On9
Stool: - .:revival:. original stool grey (New) @ 6th Republic Event
Books: -.:revival:. book piles leather (New) @ 6th Republic Event
Wing Necklace - no. 7  Wings Couture II (New) @ The Instruments
Face: - LeLutka Mesh Head-EVER
Hair: - LeLutka.Jaden hair (New)
Pose: - (Slightly adjusted pose from Stool) for Revival (New) @ 6th Republic Event