#426 Another Me with Zanze for Saviad


I used to joke with my friends that I needed a “wife”.  I; obviously don’t really want a wife; however someone who does all the things that I do would be really nice.  I’d love to have someone to do the laundry, someone to do the cleaning, someone to run errands.  I like to cook so I’d keep that for myself.  I could actually make much nicer meals and spend more time in the kitchen doing what I love if someone else were doing all the “other stuff”, not to mention being able to blog more, if there was more of me. I’d love to pick and choose what I want to do and have help with the other stuff.  Thus, that is not the life of a wife.  No picking and choosing – just doing!
Now an assistant though, would be awesome. Then I could delegate to my assistant the items that I don't want to do, such as clean the bathroom, wash clothes, vacuum. All the boring parts in life you wish you just had another you. Not to mention window cleaning and window sills, OMG! Where does it end. An assistant would be perfect. Now to wish for lotto, as this is too a dream. I wan't it all!!!
Wearing one of the awesome collections from Zanze for SAVID - Spring Fashion Week, I bring to you our destination for today: - 
Destination: - @ Saviad 

Outfit - [ZE] (Zanze) Blythe Top and Skirt {SPRING SPARKLE-MULTI}(New) @ Saviad 
Hair: - *ARGRACE* MAKOTO - Light Browns
Body: - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Ears: - Steking Ears @ MANDALA
Skin: - LeLutka Mesh Head-EVER with Glam Affair (New)
Bracelet: - [LIZ] Dahlia bracelet
Octagon: - ARIA & The Loft Devon octagon mirror collage (New) @ Uber


Pose: -  Zerkalo 39 @ Bauhaus Movement