#417 Easter Hijack with Sari Sari, Trompe Loeil and Emery


In Australia, Easter is celebrated over a long weekend. Which is just bloody awesome, only because it is a time for many to kick back and relax. My creative juices seem to flow when I relax and spend some much needed 'me' time away from the hustle and bustle of work. Or so I thought, until I stupidly posted on a social media site that I had the house to myself and wouldn't it be lovely later on to have a girls night in. Then the phone calls started, "I am coming over with the wine", "I am bringing food", "I'm bringing a movie" "I'm bringing copious wine" and my house became a hoard of laughing, giggling, drunk women in no time. :)

Reminder to myself don't go and post on a social media site that you have the house to yourself.
So that was last night, and I love them all dearly. My head is slightly hurting still from too much wine and stomach can't believe the workout it got from so much laughing. But now is the time to relax with my Easter Egg, devouring that chocolate egg and giving time to revitalizing my body, mind and spirit.

What I will be doing in only a few hours is heading to the Xiasumi School Festival to visit some spectacular designers. One in particular that I adore is that of Sari Sari. Sari Sari can be located at Xiasumi, at the Art Club (1st floor of the building on the right side facing the auditorium).  Xiasumi School Festival is open from  3 April - 21 April.

So what are you doing for Easter? Come take a walk to our destinations below.

Destinations: - @ Xiasumi School Festival and Fameshed

Dress: - Emery Moss Leather Dress Bronze_Medium (New) @ Fameshed
Trunk: - Trompe Loeil - Enfield Trunk Open Le Cerf (New) @ Fameshed
Hair: - Tableau Vivant~ Winnie Hair
Body: - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: - Glam Affair - Katra Skin- America
Pose: - Bauhaus Movement - Rat A

Items: - from Sari-Sari - Art Class for Xiasumi

Sari-Sari - Art Class: - Watercolor RARE @ Xiasumi (New)
Sari-Sari - Art Class: - Crayons RARE @ Xiasumi (New)
Sari-Sari - Art Class: - Sakura Notebook RARE @ Xiasumi (New)
Sari-Sari - Art Class: - Sketchpad @ Xiasumi (New)
Sari-Sari - Art Class: - Palette (light) @ Xiasumi (New)
Sari-Sari - Art Class: - Palette (dark) @ Xiasumi (New)
Sari-Sari - Art Class: - Sketchpad @ Xiasumi (New)
Sari-Sari - Art Class: - Modeling Clay @ Xiasumi (New)
Sari-Sari - Art Class: - DIY Spray Paint @ Xiasumi (New)
Sari-Sari - Art Class: - Cup with Brush @ Xiasumi (New)
Sari-Sari - Art Class: - Colored Pencils @ Xiasumi (New)
Sari-Sari - Art Class: - Colored Papers @ Xiasumi (New)
Sari-Sari - Art Class: - Canvas @ Xiasumi (New)
Sari-Sari - Art Class: - Acrylic Paint @ Xiasumi (New)