#398 These flowers remind me of you with Gizza Creations, Apple Fall,and Wasabi Pills.

It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you a heart worth breaking
And I've been wrong, I've been down,
This is how you remind me





Destination for today: - GizzA Creations and Chapter Four (New)



Outfit: - Colette Sweater and Pencil Skirt from Gizza Creations at Chapter Four (New)
Skin: - Glam Affair - Sia Skin 
Hair: - Wild Honey - Wasabi Pills - at Love is in the Air - Valentines Event (New)

Roses:- Apple Fall Roses at Chapter Four (New)
Chair: - Apple Fall Shauna Chair at Chapter Four (New)
Blanket: - Apple Fall Curro Blanket at Chapter Four (New)
Book Shelf: - Apple Fall Book Shelf at Chapter Four (New)
Butterfly: - Apple Fall Ulysses Butterfly at Chapter Four (New)
Bangle: - Glam Affair - Bangle - Carrot at Fameshed (New)
Books: - Ibi8f8 Spring Books (Natural) at Fameshed (New)
Townhouse - Apple Fall Chelsea Townhouse at Collabor88 (New)
Plant: -Bazar Traveler Plant (New)
Cat: - fd Cat Curled on Back - old Arcade item
Tea Cup: Apple Fall Tea Cup Rose



Pose: -  Bauhaus Movement - Autumn