#361 Its days like this with Jumo, Bravura and Senso


Have you ever had a day where all you want to do is run away. There are days that I just want to runaway. I want to runaway from the voice in my head. I want to run from the mess in my house. I want to run and just be on my own. I want to drive far away and have no distractions, no sounds, I don’t want to speak and I don’t want to see anyone I just want to runaway.

 Sometimes those days are just a way of us escaping from what is most important or a call out to say I need time to think.  I can’t explain the human brain fully but I think on days where you want to runaway, you need to find a few moments to at least runaway in your head. You need to find some quiet time.  Sometimes Secondlife gives us this quiet time. We need to find an outlet in which we enjoy and spend some time worrying less and enjoying what we love the most.

Well this day is going to be your day. Right now there are many events happening and one in particular is that of the Rock your Rack Event that is on RIGHT NOW!
So instead of running, teleport to this fantastic cause right here ready for you now.

For more information come take a walk to our destination for today:-

Destinations: - Rock your Rack

Jacket: - Bravura - Vintage Leather Jacket (New from Rock your Rack)
Bag: - Bravura -  Backpack (New from Rock your Rack)
Top/Shorts: -  Senso Dungaree Pocket Shorts and Top (New from Rock your Rack)

Hair: -Tableau Vivant - Andree Hair
Necklace: - Juno Believer Necklace (New from Rock your Rack)
Skin: - Jumo Vega Freckles (New from Rock your Rack)
Boots: - League Dhara Boots

Pose: - Bauhaus Movement - Lady Tramp