#320 Tell me that the wait is over with Purple Moon, Zibska and LODE


Baby I can feel the wind is changing, Blowing all my fears away
'Cause I close my eyes, and I try to hide from everything,
Now I know the sun is here to stay.

Wake me from an endless night, Tell me that the wait is over
Kiss me like the morning light, let me stay awake forever.





The Fairs that are on at the moment are taking my breath away. The awesome styles that I am finding and able to showcase for you are endless. Wearing the beautiful and saucy red dress from Purple Moon (from the Monochromatic Fair), and the stunning set up of In~Stance Poses at Pose Fair, 2014. I bring to you two destination for today:- 


Destination: Purple Moon and Pose Fair 2014


Dress: - PM :: Maia Dress in Red (from Monochromatic Fair) (New)
Hair:  ~Tableau Vivant~ Valentin Hair  (male) from Fameshed
Hat: -*LODE* Hat - Mulan

Necklace:- Zibska ~ Avalon Full Vs. from L'Accessoires (New)
Skin: - Glam Affair - Margot - America 06
Eyelashes:- Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable 
Hands: - Slink Av Enhance Hands Female - Casual
Watch: LeFemme watch [black] MUSCHI
Pose:  [HANDverk] Antler Chair at In~Stance Poses & Props  (New) Pose Fair 2014