#321 All the things that I adore - I need you, with LivGlam, GizzA Creations, Maitreya and Toronto for Pose Fair 2014






They say when a friendship becomes hard work you should either fight it or flick it. What though do you do when the friend you have, and wonder can it be more than friends one day, and do you step over that boundary cause you adore the friendship you have and don't want it to change.



When they walk in the room you can't help grinning like a Cheshire cat. They make you feel protected and start giving you pet names. You can speak honestly with them, share stories and the friendship seems to grow more and more each day. It honestly makes your heart sing.



This is where I am at present. This friend has become special to me. Someone that I care about deeply. They are someone that I will adore, and without their friendship I would be at a loss.


Have you ever had a feeling
That we're not alone?
 
All the things that I adore,
I need you...










With some awesome items from the Home Show as my background, I am wearing the beautiful new must have sexy little black dress from LivGlam with the very plunging neckline. The awesome new kick a boots from Maitreya that come in so many colours that I had to buy the set, with the perfect hat for this blog from Gizza,  I bring to you our destinations for today:-


Destination: LivGlam, Maitreya, Gizza and Home Show


Dress:[LG] KCSP14 Voices in the Halls Dress (New)
Boots: - Maitreya Gold * Black * Laud Boots (New)
Garter: -LAQ ~ Garter Set - Black
Hair: Magika [Hair] Such Auburn
Hat: Cap from GizzA - Anarchy Outfit
Bracelet: - ::GB:: Curb chain Bracelet

Skin: - Glam Affair - Margot - America 06
Eyelashes:- Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable 
Hands: - Slink Av Enhance Hands Female - Casual


Backdrop


House: - The Country Barn ~ The Domineaux Effect
Pouf: - The Loft  - Dunham Pouf Black
Rug: - The Loft  - Hide Rug
Pillow Basket: - Toronto -Throw pillows basket from the Home Show (New)
Cushion:- AF] EVELYN Throw Cushion Monotone 4
Mirror: - The Loft - Porthole Mirror
Books: - *ionic* Books for awake from Chapter Four




Pose:  DM (Del May) - Big comfy chair (variant #2) (from Pose Fair)