#312 Wanted You More with LivGlam; Cheeky Pea and Tableau Vivant at Fameshed










All the nights we spend just talkin'
Of the things we wanted out of life (out of life)
Makin' plans and dreams together,
I wish I'd seen, I was just too blind.

My heart was open, exposed and hopin'
For you, to lay it on the line in the end,
it seemed there was no room for me,
Still I tried, to change your mind.

I guess I wanted you more and lookin' back now I'm sure
I wanted you more
I guess I wanted you more..





Wearing the new spring designs from LivGlam from the LG Boutique, the beautiful and rich new hair from Tableau Vivant sitting back relaxing on the awesome new chair from Cheeky Pea from Fameshed. I bring to you our destinations for today:-

Destination: LivGlam, Fameshed


Outfit: - [LG] Boutique-[ SPRING14] Everything Is Beautiful 2 (New)
Hair: - Tableau Vivant~ Valentin Hair  (male) - Winter (New) from Fameshed
Skin: -  Glam Affair - Zara - America

Eyelashes:- Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02

Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable 

Hands: - Slink Av Enhance Hands Female - Casual




Chair: - :CP: Daniella Armchair (Adult) Brown Leather (New) from Fameshed