#293 Storm Warnin with LivGlam


I'm gonna wish I had a storm warnin'
I'm gonna wish I had a sign
I'm gonna wish I had a little heads up
A little leeway, a little more time
Some kind of radar system
Locked in on love
I got a feelin' by the time the night finds the mornin'
I'm gonna wish I had a storm warnin'
I'm gonna wish I had a storm warnin'


Thankyou to Lestat Draconia for taking this pic at the beautiful sim called Gates of Destiny wearing the beautiful styles of Liv Glam, called By your side, I bring to you, our destination for today:-

Destination - Gates of Destiny

Dress: [LG] Boutique- [ WINTER-13] By Your Side (New)
Hair: - Magika [01] Such

Nails: - {ZOZ} - Metals & Tips Polish 
Skin: - Glam Affair - Vera - America 02
Lipstick: - .Pekka. Winter lipsticks - pink
Eyes: - IKON Spectral Eyes - Evening

Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable 
Hands: - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Pose: - in built at Gates of Destiny