#247 Baby, you're my disease with Sassy, Glam Affair and Blueberry



I am the type of women that is pretty darn confident. When at work I become someone that is harder than what I am everyday. When in SL I am always everyone's' friend.  At home sometimes a mix of the above, most importantly, I'm just me.

If I’m honest, I don’t think you should have to be the one that asks that guy/girl you have been “hanging out” with,  if all the texts, IMs, chats, and late night conversations mean something more.  Unfortunately, at some point we stopped wanting to be honourably pursued and sought after. Instead we seem to settle for what the Internet so accurately calls “a flirtationship”: more than friends and not quite a relationship.

I have a very high expectation of being romanced. You see, growing up I am fortunate to have a dad, mother, grandparents that are romantics. I don't mean materialistic, but just showing someone that you care for them, giving them little tokens of love, and affection. 

Hollywood made a movie called “He’s Just Not That Into You”. Have you heard of it?
One day I just decided enough was enough. I took the plunge and said I liked someone.
It was asked, have you told the person that you like them and I said, Words to the affect - “Yes, I like you.. Response was not a no, it was, "I don't think I should". Not sure exactly what that means. It hurt for a bit, yes a lot to be honest. A women's pride..  I did not die.
I still love myself (probably a bit more). However, even though I know this person and who they really are, I am always going to hopefully be a friend and one day wonder if they see me any differently one day. Who knows :)

Wearing the creative and inspiring designs from Sassy, the beautiful new skin from Glam Affair and the awesome new boots from Blueberry, I give to our destination for today:-



 
DestinationSassy, Glam Affair and Blueberry

Dress: Sassy!~ Sweet November (New)
Boots:   Blueberry Piper *Mesh* Controlled Boots (New)
Skin: -  Glam Affair - Kaelyn - America (New)
Lipstick: - Glam Affair - Leah Lipstick 17
Eyes: - {D.A} Shattered - Marine
Eyelashes: - Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Hair: - Eaters Coma - HAIR 44  (New) from Collabor88
Hands: - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual

Pose: - Del May - Wall Nudge Male (New)