#246 I Feel Again - with Shey


It's been a long time coming since I've seen your face,
I've been everywhere and back trying to replace,
Everything that I had 'til my feet went numb,
Praying like a fool that's been on the run.

Hearts still beating but its not working,
It's like a million dollar phone that you just can't ring,
I reached out trying to love but I feel nothing,
Yeah my heart is numb.

But with you, I feel again,
Yeah with you, I can feel again.




Wearing the creative and inspiring designs from Shey  I bring to you our destinations for today:-


DestinationShey

Dress: SHEY - Cocktail Dress C042 (New)
Skin -  Glam Affair - Amberly - America Clean D
Lipstick - ::Modish:: Yndra lips 4
Eyes - {D.A} Shattered - Marine
Eyelashes - Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Hair - TRUTH HAIR Faye  - Blondes (New)
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Bracelet - Cute Poison - Celestial Bracelet