#235 All I really want from you is to feel me with Legal Insanity



Hello, tell me you know, yeah, you've figured me out,
Something gave it away,
And it would be such a beautiful moment to see the look on your face
To know that I know that you know now.
And baby that's a case of my wishful thinking, You know nothing.
'Cause you and I, why we go carrying on for hours on end
We get along much better than you and your girlfriend
Well, all I really want to do is love you, A kind much closer than friends use.
 
And all I really want from you is to feel me, As the feeling inside keeps building.
 
Well, how long can I go on like this, wishing to kiss you, Before I rightly explode
And this double life I lead isn't healthy for me, in fact it makes me nervous.

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/1655015 (A must see)

Wearing the beautiful new Legal Insanity group gift, I bring to you our destination for today:-

DestinationLegal Insanity

Top -  Legal Insanity - His shirt v2 pinstripes (New)
Skin -  Glam Affair - Elvi - (New)
Eyes - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes 17
Eyelashes - Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Hair - TRUTH HAIR Angie - Blondes
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Ring - Donna Flora ABIGALE ivory set#2
Accessory - Sakura Blossom Stick