#236 Skies on Fire with AFI Designs


And I’m just dying to find,  These fingers of mine
Get lucky this time.
 
Skies on fire
You look so good
Skies on fire
This rush of blood,  My heart rate higher
And  architects and artists,  Build towers to admire.

 You control the flood gates
And I’m on fire
I’m on fire..
 
 
Wearing the beautiful and amazing designs from one talented artist within SL  - A.F.I (ladjgirl).
This beautiful dress comes from the Thrift Shop Event.
 
For more information, come take a walk to our destination for today:-
 
Destination - AFI Designs (Thrift Shop Event)

Dress -  AFI Designs Bouquet Dress (New at the Thrift Shop)
Shoes - CandyDoll_  Eleanora Black from Shoetopia
Skin -  Glam Affair - Elvi - (New)
Eyes - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes 17
Eyelashes - Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.02
Hair - TRUTH HAIR Angie - Red
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Ring - Donna Flora ABIGALE ivory set#2