#228 When Darkness comes the night will weave it's magic with Amarelo Manga and Finesmith


I had to interrupt the latest blog last night to run outside and catch a glimpse of the moon.
With all the fires out at present across Australia. The moon is an eerie glowing red.
So feeling the pull of the moon I took this picture.

I am intensely drawn to the full moon, but it means more when you see it away from civilization, when you can see all the thousands of stars twinkling at you in the night sky with not a shadow or cast drawn from a city nearby. It makes you realise how small you are in comparison to the sky.

I guess you can say I am in a philosophical mood.

The pull of this moon just spoke to me tonight and I pray for all the people affected by fires, and hope they will be safe.



DestinationAmarelo Manga

Dress [Amarelo Manga] - Dress  Audrey Hepburn
Skin -  Glam Affair - Lucy - America - Clean C
Eyes - Ivalde Eyes
Hair - [LeLutka]-ALVINA hair - Powder
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Necklace - Finesmith Riri Necklace V.2
Headpiece - F I N E S M I T H Riri- FOG- head piece
Ring - *PosESioN* [JewelrY] Angelical - Ring
Bracelet - Pure Poison - Etany Bracelet - Right