#229 I think therefore I blog with LivGlam and Opal


If it wasn't for fashion shoots that push conceptual boundaries, that explore the destinations within the limitless lands of Second life, that provide us with the places to take pictures against complex backdrops, and for us bloggers to tell the stories that requires all hands on deck to make them a reality. We wouldn't have Secondlife pictures for you.

On the other spectrum, I love taking pictures that seem to be without the studio lighting, that offer up a 'natural atmosphere' that gives a feeling of actually being in/around the picture, without any enhancements, where it describes a story and provides an atmosphere of discussion.  My excitement in Secondlife, is taking pictures and trying to relate it to a destination or to describe a mood, love, and/or a feeling. 

For today, right near my backdoor, I wanted to share with you my home. I don't want to describe anything today, but share with you my love of being apart of the Neva River Villi. A dream come true and below are some of the pictures that I have taken of my home here at Neva River Villi.


Destination:  LivGlam at Neva River Villi
(see below for more pictures from Neva River Villi, click for larger pics)

Outfit - [LG] Boutique-[ [LG] Boutique-[ FALL-13] On My Way Dress Hud 1Dress (New)
Necklace - Opal *Queen Necklace*with matching ring (New at Designer Warehouse)
Skin -  Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 07
Eyes - Leticia 2 - Cobalt Blue - Redgrave
Eyelashes - *MC* "Falsies" Eyelashes  (New)
Hair - ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh TNT-V2
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Camera - ::{u.f.o}::pori polaroid camera - with bag (Arcade Gacha)

Scenery - Destination - Neva Sky Villi (My home)