#228 The Fall.10 Reasons I love the Fall. with Glitter at Designer Warehouse


I love Fall (Autumn) I have always loved autumn. I will always love autumn and I believe that every year, I will find a new reason to love autumn. The reasons are countless and love is an integral part of my personality.
So here is 10 reasons why I love Fall. What are your 10 reasons to love Fall?

1. The Colours of abundance, the ever changing brilliant colours each week. The Reds, the yellows, the orange.
2. Starting to think about Christmas gifts for people. Is sometimes a nightmare but I do enjoy.
3. Thanksgiving preparations and time spent with family. (For my American friends, So wish Australia had thanksgiving)
4. Lighting candles in the evening. Buying a new candle and the scent of oranges filling the house.
5. The smell of fireplaces burning and the coziness and haze around the neighborhood.
6. Warm soups cooking in the slow cooker. The aromas filling the house.
7. The thickly carpeted fallen leaves on the ground and the temptation to shuffle and swing your feet through the leaves.
8. Bonfires on the beach and wearing leggings, a chunky sweater, long boots and socks, snuggling with a loved one overlooking the water. 
9. To wrap my hands around a warm hot chocolate
10. Sitting inside and opening a book that I have wanted to read for quite some time.

Wearing this exciting new design from Glitter for the Designer Warehouse, I bring to you our destination for today:-


Destination:  Designer Showcase (on now)

Outfit *GLITTER* Fascination Gown Bronze  (New at Designer Showcase)
Skin -  Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 07
Eyes - Leticia 2 - Cobalt Blue - Redgrave
Eyelashes - *MC* "Falsies" Eyelashes  (New)
Hair - [LeLutka] -ALVINA hair - Sweeden
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Ring - Bens Beauty ::.. Athena solitaire ring silver

Scenery - Destination - Skye Neist Point