#225 Hold on my heart, Throw me a lifeline with Amarelo Manga


Hold on my heart, just hold onto that feeling.
We both know we've been here before, we both know what can happen.
 
Hold on my heart, cos I'm looking over your shoulder. Please don't rush in this time,
Don't show her how you feel.
 
Hold on my heart, throw me a lifeline. I'll keep a place for you, somewhere deep inside. Hold on my heart, please tell her to be patient cos there has never been a time that I wanted something more.
 
If I can recall this feeling, and I know there's a chance, oh I will be there, yes I will be there.
Be there for you, whenever you want me to, whenever you call, I will be there.
 
 
Destination:  Neva River Villi
Dress - [Amarelo Manga] - Dress Brigitte Bardot Glow [Dusty Rose] (New)
Necklace - FINESMITH ScatterHeart - Smokey (New)
Earing - FINESMITH Scatterheart earring (New)
Skin -  Glam Affair - Cleo - America 7A
Eyeshadow - Eyelure Sheer Gloss - Soft
Eyes - Leticia -Cobalt Blue- *REDGRAVE*
Eyelashes - ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - EyeLashes plus Kohl
Hair - TRUTH HAIR Vida -  light blondes (New)
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant

Pose - *PosESioN* Crystal 9