#216 Dancing in the pale moonlight with E C R U and :CHoOoZ:: for Designer Warehouse


Kiss me hard before you go, Summertime sadnessI just wanted you to know, that baby your the best. I got my red dress on tonightDancing in the dark in the pale moonlight, Got my hair up real big beauty queen style, High heels off, I'm feeling alive
Oh, my God, I feel it in the air. Telephone wires above all sizzling like a snare. 
Honey I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere. Nothing scares me anymore.
 Kiss me hard before you go, Summertime Sadness, I just wanted you to know.
That baby you're the best. I've got that Summertime, Summertime sadness.
S-s-Summertime, summertime sadness, Got that Summertime, Summertime Sadness
Oh, oh oh...


Wearing the exciting new designs from E.C.R.U and Choooz, I bring to you the first look for Designer Warehouse coming to you in early October.

So mark this date in your calendar and don't delay at coming for a visit to our destinations for today.

Destination:- Designer Warehouse, and E.C.R.U

Outfit E C R U: "Grace" Dress Vermilion.(New) - From Designer Warehouse (only $75L)
Shoes - ::CHoOoZ::  "Dolce": Vermilion (New)
Skin -  Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 07 Bs
Eyes - Leticia2 -CobaltBlue- *REDGRAVE*
Eyelashes - Madrid Solo- Lash Out - No Color
Hair - Vanity Hair: The Meadow - Essence
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant
Necklace - MoJo::: Necklace ~ Basanti

Pose 1-  Mai Vie - Wicked Game