#206 A Relaxing Story with Eyelure, Belleza and Ison


I decided to go on a bit of a spontaneous little picnic by myself today. Once the idea popped into my head I was obsessed with it and planned on making it exactly what I was after, a Relaxing Sunday.

So setting myself out on this gorgeous French destination today, I perched myself down, grabbed a bottle of red, and opened a book that I haven't had a chance to read since Christmas. I bet you all have one of those right?

With the enchanting rays soaking into my skin, wearing the new delights of Eyelure teamed up with Ison and the new skin from Belleza from Collabor88. I felt quite warm sitting out in the sun capturing all the goodness of the Vitamin D around me.

Looking around, the place is nearly deserted, sort of peaceful, with cicadas chirping by, birds squawking and ocean marine life nearby. This destination today, is a very pretty place, and the atmosphere is just perfect for that relaxing picnic and a chance to unwind.

So if you are like me and wanting to unwind, to take in the scenery and sounds.

I bring to you our destination for today:-
Destination - Village de france Calade en Provence


Top - Eyelure Tank Dress Grey (New)
Skin - Belleza- Leila Sk 3 BL (New from Collabor88)
Eyes - Izzie's - Natural MESH Eyes grey
Hair - (Milana) April - Light Blondes
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant
Feet - Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Natural
Shoes - ISON - leather strap sandals - (Gray)
Sunglasses - ISON - Quinton sunglasses (amber)
Bracelet - {SMS} Native American Bangles Earth
 

Background

House - Simay Design-Farmhouse and Vineyard
Pathway - SIMAY DESIGN-Path wayCushion - {what next} Charlotte Floor Cushion
Book - Floorplan. open book
Cushion - {what next} Charlotte Floor Cushion