#161 Waiting on a break in the clouds.. With Sassy




I met a man I didn't know that asked me how are you doing,
Shoulda just said fine cause it's all he wanted to hear,
But for reasons unknown in a sorrowful tone I said,
Man it's been a hell of a year, and I don't really know where I'm going,
And I might just be hanging around.


and I don't really know where I'm going,
And I might just be hanging around,
If life's shades of gray,
Then I guess you could say.
That I've been waiting for a break in the clouds

Waiting for a break in the clouds.. don't know where I am going.. just hanging around..

Destination: The Trace

Dress -~Sassy!~ Endless Summer

Skin - Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 05
Eyes - IKON Destiny Eyes - Clarity
Hair -TRUTH Devina - Champagne
Nails - Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails V 4 by Jaman