#114 An Afternoon with 'Shey' 'Gos' and 'Elephante' at Blueberry Harbour


There is nothing I enjoy most than taking a trip to the harbour to gaze down at the water lapping the rocks below and to breathe in the smell of salt fresh air. After a full day at work, just having the sun on my face and the feeling of warmth on my body seems to take all my anxieties away.

Getting excited as I opened the large red box that lay inside my inventory, folded perfectly inside was a gown folded into a square that came in many different colours. I drew it out of its box and shook it out, then it revealed its true glory as I took in the elegant beauty of today's glorious dress from Shey.
Shey have remarkable outfits that come with a hud where you can change the colours of the top or the bottom according to your styles and desires at the time.

Coming to you at this latest destination called Blueberry Harbour, the sites and sounds, you can almost imagine feeling the sun on your skin. Close to a bustling cafe nearby makes me yearn for a nice warm cup of coffee just to sit and take in the sites and sounds of our destination for today.


Destination: Blueberry Harbour

Dress SHEY - Rumor Dress (New)
Shoes - [Gos] Boutique - Angelina Peeptoe - Chocolate
Skin - Glam Affair - Lilith - Jamaica
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (True Grey)
Hair - TRUTH Devina - champagne (New)
Nails - ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged Jayman
Accessory 1 -  WTG+:+ **Dragon Fes** necklace (New)

Pose - EP (Elephante) - EP - Dominoes #4