#113 Travels to the City with Gabriel and Elephante


As I live quite a distance from the city I get quite anxious and excited when heading to the 'big town' for the day.  The city of Sydney is not like NY with over many millions of people walking down the street, but it does get crowded. This country girl still gets a suprise each time I visit just to see how hurried everyone is and how layed back we are only a couple of hours away.

This destination today reminded me of my many visits to the city and how each person brings something unique to their style and way of fashion.  Bringing to you the delights of 'Gabriel' with this low back number which comes in many different and exciting colours. Our destination today created the atmosphere and sounds of the city which I love but can't wait to get home.

So take a peek at our destination for today and the fashion styles of Gabriel and tell me whether the sounds you hear at Rasberry City are similar to the sounds in your own cities :)


Destination: Raspberry City

Dress GB::Mesh Bareback Dress (brown)
Skin - Glam Affair - Lilith - Jamaica
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (True Grey)
Hair - TRUTH  Caprice -  browns
Nails - GB:: Cute Pearl Ring Nail 3color
Accessory 1 -  Bens Beauty ::.. Found Necklace

Pose - EP (Elephante) - Dominoes #9