#57 Indyra Originals, Indy and Co and Wha†ever




Sitting back reflecting today, on the week that was.
I can't believe that we are nearly at the month of March.
 
I remember it was only Christmas and the panic of getting everything ready,
To almost three months later,
I know we all are saying
Gee dosent time fly by, What have we done, What are we yet to do??
 
Well one such event you need to add to your list of things to do, is to come visit our destination for today - Indyra Originals.
 
Wearing this awesome jumpsuit by Indyra Originals. with the collective art of Indy & Co - Earings.
I luxurously sit back in my comfy chair, with my Coke nearby tucking these fabulous shoes from Wha†ever underneath me.
 
Thinking to myself, which will be my destination tomorrow.
 
 
 
Destination Indyra Originals Mainstore

Outfit - Indyra Originals - Lola: Contiga Denim Jumpsuit (NEW)
ShoesWha†ever CG Spikes - black (NEW)
Skin - Belleza- Ava Sk Red 6
Eyes - Izzie's - Natural MESH Eyes *grey*
Eyelashes - POISON :. Flirty eyelashes
Lipgloss - Belleza- Ava SK Matte Lips 5
Hair - ::Exile:: Caitrin:Swiss
Nails - Izzie's - Long French Nails
Accessory 1 - Indy&Co.: Seven Earrings: Goldoxide (NEW)
Accessory 2 - :: PM :: Etnia Bangles in Brown Bright