#745 There is beauty all around us if only we would see...


When I was eating dinner a few nights ago, I looked out the window near my kitchen and saw a colorful, dramatic sky as the sun set. I pulled out my iPhone and snapped a few pictures. 

But I noticed something. Other people didn’t seem to be paying attention to the spectacular light show going on in the sky outside. I stepped outside for a few more pictures. People continued to pass, looking at me but not bothering to look up at the sky to see what I was seeing. People were too focused on where they were going in a mad rush but didn’t see the beauty around them.  

Once I had the picture transferred to my MacBook, I showed it to some people at work the next day. They all thought it was beautiful. “Wow. I’ve never seen anything like that,” said one friend at work, another said, wow did you do that on photoshop? I said No, it was the sky last night. 

We all seem to be in a mad rush to be somewhere, to be with friends, to be part of something, to get to work, yet we do not see the wonders of nature, the poetry of beauty that surrounds us, the dictionary of words, the music that is around us every day 

 Next time you walk out your front door, take 10 mins, and listen.  
Listen not at the hustle of cars and traffic but the bird song that choruses around you. 
Look up and remember it is a large world out there, and we need to take time for ourselves and admire what is around us... 

Showcasing the awesome new works available now from some amazing designers. 

So, what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: - 

Glam Affair - Theresa - Catwa Mesh Head Applier - America - (New) @ The Gacha Garden
Serenity Style - Bella Dreams - Magic Book HUNT PRIZE- (New)  The Enchantment  
Serenity Style - Bella Dreams Friends - (New)  The Enchantment  
Serenity Style - Bella Dreams Fountain - (New) @ The Enchantment  
Meva Audrey Hat White - (New) @ The Gacha Garden, 
pr!tty - Demy - :rigged: - The Coven! -Feb 
Kunglers Pietra necklace - Quartz 
neve dress - amore Lara 

Pose: Bauhaus Movement - Hearts Burst Into Fire - (New) @ The Liaison Collaborative 

One of my fav movies: - (No video, just listen to song)