#616 Ô, Sunlight! The most precious gold to be found on Earth...


Summer always makes me smile! I’m one of those folks who love the wonderful dry heat we are blessed to live in! I love the colours of summer….the deep blues, greens, whites, and reds of our landscape and sky. I love watching the trees swaying in a gentle wind and watching the light bounce off of each individual leaf; I love the warmth of the sun on my face; I love the river rising, the longer days of sunlight, and the opportunity to be outdoors to play hard! I love summer! 
If I had a choice I would keep summer at approx. 24’c, no hotter nor colder. This would be bliss. Just enough warmth to soak the body, not burn too much, nor sweat like a trooper. That temperature is just bliss.

Take a moment to think about what you love this time of year.  Even if you are not a summer person, there are things to love! Taking the time to appreciate our surroundings and our lives appreciate what you have in summer, the smells, the tastes, the sounds, they are all divine.
Showcasing the gorgeous new works of some designers available now, I bring to you our destinations for today: - 
Destinations: - Indie Teepee, GizzA, Cae, and Collabor88
Dress: - GizzA - Sunny Beach Dress [Vintage] (New) Instore @ GizzA
Bracelet: - Cae :: Summer :: Bracelet with Palm, Popsicle, Flamingo, Flip Flop (New) @ Cae - Part of the Gacha Guardians.
Locket: - (Yummy) Memory Locket - Silver - (New) @ Collabor88
Bag: - Ninety-Some Place Black Bag with Hat - (New) @ Indie Teepee
Hair: - [Entwined] Abella
Puppy:- {anc} flottante puppy. cream . jump / withCollar
Bird: - {anc} forget. Swallow [maronnbrown] 5Li
Book: - Fancy Decor: Jane Eyre
Pose: - Bauhaus Movement - Sunshine