#548 Hurry along now...


"Time is not important.  Only life is important."

-the Fifth Element


Time is racing by for me right now.  A couple months ago, it was crawling past at a snails pace, which was absolute bliss.  Why ? cause I was on holidays.

Now I am back at work, I am finding myself looking at the clock, noticing the time, worrying am going to be late. My patience is now overloaded. Everything I want seems to be Hurry, Hurry, Hurry. For eg: - Hurry with my damn coffee in the morning, Hurry Up to the person that seems to be taking their time when driving, Seriously move out of the way; Hurry to the person that is making my lunch, just bloody well make it and hurry up!!. as I pull my hair out thinking I am being manic all because of time, and time is going to be the death of me. 

When I was on holidays, I had even forgotten what day it was. I didn't look at the clock much and time seemed to go very slow as I was enjoying the moments much more.  At the end of the day, i say "Wow, where did that day go?" 

Infinitely beats getting to the end of the day and saying "Well that was a horrific eternity I'd not soon repeat., which is what I seem to be doing now, and the passage of time of hurrying is over and over and over again even on my weekends. Can I not be on holidays again?

It is easy to say, don't worry about the speed of time.  Worry about the quality of it.  Are you focused on pointless drivel you don't care about?  If so I need to figure out how to focus on something else, or how to care more about it.  

So for now as I am walking my little doggie and everything inside of me is saying 'Hurry Up", you need to focus on the important stuff, as that is what really counts!!.

 Destinations: - Salt and Pepper

Salt and Pepper– S& P Boots - Maitreya - (Mara) – (New) @ Wayward Event - Salt and Pepper
Modulus:  - Modulus - Nibiru Hoody - Womens with hair – (New) @ Shiny Shabby