#370 Standing Strong with Indyra and Eyelure



Stress is something I’ve been intimately acquainted with since I was a teenager. I tend to put a lot of pressure on myself to perform to a high standard, and often end up losing sleep due to stress. Since I’m working on decreasing stress in my life, since my recent illness, I have been reading non stop what could be the cause of my sudden mind blowing migraines which seem to be non stop at least twice a week.

I think what I was surprised to read, was the friends of mine saying, “play through the pain” or “it will get better soon" when we sustain an injury or get ill? More often than not, these slogans are more harmful than helpful. Most definitely you need strength to get through the pain, However, If your body says that it’s hurt, then take the message seriously and use your mind to help the healing process along. Not listening to your body is a good way to aggravate an injury or to ignore it completely, things will only get more serious.  Don’t think of that nagging injury as putting the brakes on your training progress. Instead, look at it as an opportunity to reassess your needs for the moment. Shift your mindset and understand that the time off during the healing process will serve you better in the long run. Your health is important. So what if the boss is yelling at you, you need to come in and/or the phone rings non stop from work. You need to give your body the proper time it needs to heal, and it will rejuvenate and refresh you in the end, no matter what the illness. Basically, you are only human, so sometimes it is your body saying time to slow down.









Wearing the classical casual and stylish new outfit from Indyra with the mesmerizing new mesh lashes from Eyelure, I bring to you our destination for today: -



Destination: - Indyra, and Eyelure -Taken at Hazardous


Skin: - Glam Affair - Rose - Desert Rose
Lashes: -  Eyelure Natural Mesh Lash (New)
Lips: -  Eyelure Naturally Parted Lips
Outfit: -  {Indyra} Chele' (New from Indyra )
Socks/Boots: - {Indyra} Augustine Boots: Noir (New from Indyra )
Hair: - [LeLutka]-BILLIE hair/Naturals
Necklace: - Cae :: Hamsa :: Necklace


Pose: Despondent by Del May (adjusted slightly)