#966 I'm blinded by the light...



I been on my own for long enough;

Maybe you can show me how to love, Maybe..

I'm going through withdrawls, 

You don't even have to do much;

You can turn me on with just a touch, baby..

I'm just walking by to let you know (by to let you know);

I can never say it on the phone (say it on the phone);

Will never let you go this time (ooh); I said, ooh…

I am blinded by the lights….


Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers.

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:-


Destinations:- FaMESHed;

Luas Mariska Dress Maitreya Fatpack - (New) @ FaMESHed

MIDNA - Kiara Glasses - (New) @ FaMESHed

Cae :: Tatiana :: Necklace - (New) @ FaMESHed

imbue. wrist scrunchie - black

RKKN. Alexa Belt / Maitreya

KUNGLERS - Medeia bracelet

*Rainbow Sundae* Dazzle Body Tattoo

HUMAN GLITCH // BVGENV TATTOO / BLACK 50%

DOUX - Rain Hairstyle

Pose: - Ana Poses - Abuja Woman 02 with cap (with changeable colours on cap)