#960 I don't know where we are......



I used to dream, I used to glance beyond the stars;

Now I don't know where we are,

Although I know we've drifted far,

Hey, what about yesterday,

What about the seas,

The heavens are falling down,

I can't even breathe...

Drowning in the seas;

What about the promised land.....Where did we go wrong....

 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers.

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:-

 

Destinations:-  The Epiphany; Kinky Event; E.Beauty

E.BEAUTY - ALLIE SKIN HONEY [GENUS] – (New) @ E.Beauty

buzzeri. Elixir Eyes - Pure (Normal) – (New) @ The Epiphany;

Tres Blah - Acadia Dress – Boho – (New) @ Tres Blah for the Saturday Sale

Amitie Under the Palms Pack – (New) @ Kinky Event

Panda Tattoo - BoM

Ever TaTToo 75% [CAROL G]

:::SOLE::: SA - Proof (Forehead) (White)

. MILA . Beauty Marks

DOUX - Earth hairstyle

Pose: VRRGNC 7 mir