#952 In your eyes...



Love I get so lost, sometimes,

Days pass and this emptiness fills my heart,

When I want to run away,

I drive off in my car,

But whichever way I go,

I come back to the place you are…

All my instincts, they return,

And the grand facade, so soon will burn,

Without a noise, without my pride,

I reach out from the inside,

In your eyes’, The light the heat,

In your eyes,I am complete,

In your eyes, I see the doorway to a thousand churches

In your eyes,The resolution of all the fruitless searches

In your eyes, I see the light and the heat,

In your eyes, Oh, I want to be that complete,

I want to touch the light..

The heat I see in your eyes…

 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers.

So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:-


Destinations:-  Kustom 9; Shiny Shabby; Anthem; TMD


On Mischa

Vagrant – Luna Bracelet- -(New) @ Kustom 9

Vagrant – Luna Shorts -(New) @ Kustom 9

Vagrant – Luna Top -(New) @ Kustom 9

Kunst  - Twin Hearts Necklace

Stealthic Paradox

Ana Poses - Yes Sir – (New) @ Shiny Shabby


On Lonsoa

Deadwool Hart Vest – Gianni – (New) @ Anthem

Modulus Samuel Hair – Lelutka – TMD

Kunst Andrew Cuff – (New) @ TMD

Mister Razzor – Faruk Facial Hair

Etiquette Tyler’s Jeans