#927 I'm not gonna be afraid...


Peace be still; 
Say the word and I will; 
Set my feet upon the sea; 
Till I'm dancing in the deep... 
 Oh peace be still; 
You are here so it is well; 
Even when my eyes can't see; 
I will trust the voice that speaks. 
I'm not gonna be afraid; 
'Cause these waves are only waves; 
I'm not gonna be afraid... I'm not gonna be afraid... 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers. 
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:- 

Destinations: Decoy 

Decoy - Emmalyn Dress: Gray Plain (Maitreya) - (New) @ Decoy 
[MANDALA]HARAMITA -season2 -Choker 
[MANDALA] HARAMITA-season2 - Arm band
GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face W001 - v1.7 - Mocap 
Stealthic - Shallows (Browns) 
MILA . Body Skin Appliers 
MILA . Celestial Eyes 
MILA . Naomi Skin [Honey] GENUS