#888 I'm not afraid of getting older...


You’re young. You’re worried about your career, about making money, dating, being happy, falling in love, staying in love…I used to have anxiety attacks about that stuff too.  I suddenly realized that I’ve never been happier. It’s weird.  

When I was 20 I was so unsure of my life where I wanted to go. But in my 20s and 30s, I always had major work problems and boyfriend problems and family problems. My bosses were tough and nasty, my Saturday-night dates apart from being a blur had Sunday brunch plans with friends, lovers, partners and I did what I want, how I wanted too, apart from my parents not approving of my carefree attitude.

When I turned 40, I was the happiest as I could be, travelling galore and happy with my friends and family. What I was always worried about though was getting older....

When you think of getting old, I see images of people who are decrepit, sick, poor, bored, who don’t even think about sex. In other words, enduring a life that sucks? Whilst I know I will get old, and believe yes I will still be having plenty of sex, I look forward to the next 40 years and what that will bring.

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers. 
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:- 


 Ayla. Autumnal Tones - Side Table - (New) @ Anthem 
Ayla. Autumnal Tones - Dome w/Baby Rubber Plant - (New) @ Anthem 
PLAAKA Chocolate - (New) @ Anthem 
PLAAKA HotChocolate Glass - (New) @ Anthem 
Nutmeg. Countryside Dream Spruce Branch - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
Nutmeg. Cones - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
KraftWork Lusitania by Annan Adored . Arm Chair - (New) @ Uber 
KraftWork Lusitania by Annan Adored . Blue Coffee Cup - (New) @ Uber 
KraftWork Lusitania by Annan Adored . Bowls - (New) @ Uber 
KraftWork Lusitania by Annan Adored . Portuguese Guitar - (New) @ Uber 
KraftWork Lusitania by Annan Adored . Plates - (New) @ Uber 
Nutmeg. Soul Collector’s Book 1 The Epiphany 
Nutmeg. Disarray Old Jar Plant 

On Mischa 
Pixicat- Cardigan (Grey) - (New) @ Anthem 
LaGyo_Latifah Set – Silver  - (New) @ Anthem 
OSMIA - Nasty.Skinny Jeans - Black+  - (New) @ Anthem 
DOUX - Veronique hairstyle [Fades] 
Pose: - :LW: Bento Poses - Beautiful People 1 - (New) @ The Liaison Collaborative