#863 Once upon a world.. there was magic at every turn of the page.


"I remember I used to half believe and wholly play with fairies when I was a child. What heaven can be more real than to retain the spirit-world of childhood?"  -- Beatrix Potter 

Real life can be bland, boring and sometimes bleak. Our lives are shaped by routine: get up, eat, go to work, get home, do housework, go to bed. We never open our closets to see a little sprinkling of Narnian snow on the shoulders of shirts. We never meet talking rabbits running late or grinning Cheshire cats. We never find fairies dancing at the bottom of our gardens but still we want to believe in the possibility of magic, or at least, I do. 

Do you remember when you were a child who only saw a tiny slice of the world so everything and anything seemed possible. My favorite book as a little girl was The Narnia series. I used to believe there was a world on the other side of that closet, and I held onto my belief that there might, just might, be little beings living such as a great lion that talks, and men that have a horse body. 

As an adult I still believe that miracles happen, but alas there is no other world in that wardrobe, no matter how many times I tried looking for that adventure.  For now, my adventures come alive in writing and of those fantasy books that I adore and read. 

Bringing to you the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers. 
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:- 

Destinations: Kustom 9 

zerkalo ] Budapest Old Chaise Lounge - Adult - New @ Kustom 9 
zerkalo ] Budapest Huge Pile of Books - Adult - New @ Kustom 9 
Foxwood - Tea time - Clutter 1 
Foxwood - Tea time - Sleepy Kitten (animate) 
Nutmeg. Romanov's Weathered Garden Door White 
Garden- by anc {wisteria}tree (all color) 2Li 
Garden- by anc "baby's breath"{all color} mesh 1Li