#861 If I am feeling heavy, You take me from the dark...


I would fight my strength to untape my mouth; 
When I used to be afraid of the words;
But with you I’ve learnt just to let it out; 
Now my heart is ready to burst; 
Cause I, I feel like I’m ready for love; 
And I, wanna be your everything and more; 
And I know every day I say it; 
But I just want you to be sure; 
That I am yours.. 

And if I be feeling heavy;  
You take me from the dark; 
Your arms they keep me steady; 
 So nothing could fall apart... 

Bringing to you the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers. 
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:- 

Destinations: Collabor88ManCave Event 

Foxwood - Starlight apartment - (New) @ Collabor88 
Stealthic - Porcelain (S Breast) - (New) @ Collabor88 
Scandalize.Keely.Top.LACEMAITREYA - (New) @ Collabor88 
Scandalize. Keely.ShortsGrey - (New) @ Collabor88 
  
On Lonsoa 
RKKN. Jessie's T-Shirt Grey/Gianni - (New) @ ManCave Event 
RKKN. Jessie's Overall Black/Gianni - (New) @ ManCave Event 
<EMOZIONE> Couple Pose **You Are Something Magical