#851 Electricity, I'm flowing into you..I feel electric, baby..


You give me a feeling, feeling so strong; 
I know you've been treating, treating yourself wrong;
 So let me care for you; 
Ooh, baby; I'm a love you differently; 
I'll give you electricity; Give it to you.. 
I feel electric, baby; So electric, baby; 
Wanna let you know, let you know (I want it, I need it); 
I think I'm ready, baby (this current between us); 
I think I'm ready, now (this flow, this feeling); 
Electricity (woohoo); 
I feel electric, baby...So electric, baby...

Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome destinations:- 

Destinations: ManCave EventKustom 9Blueberry 

On Mischa 
kunst ] - Amelia Set - (New) @ Kustom 9 
Blueberry - Cori - Lace Dress - V2 Opaque - Maitreya - (New) @ Blueberry 

 On Lonsoa 
RKKN. Jordan's Jacket V2 Black - (New) @ ManCave Event 
RKKN. Jordan's T-Shirt ADD-on/Gianni - (New) @ ManCave Event 
.etiquette. Axel's Shorts Grey/Gianni  
 Ana Poses - My Body is my Temple -  (New) @ ManCave Event