#843 Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend...


Most of us have friends, or at least one friend—someone we spend time with, someone who knows us better than others do, someone we can count on when the need arises. It’s been said that a friend is a gift that we give ourselves. 

There’s no doubt that a friend adds to the fullness of life. Authenticity, honesty, and trust are qualities we expect to find in a friend. There’s an understanding that the binding together of people in friendship helps each of us define and realize a meaningful life. 

Thankyou for being my friend on Secondlife Alles.. :D 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now. 
So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: -  

Destinations:  AccessKustom 9FaMESHed 

Mischa wearing:-
.07 [ kunst ] - Flower eyebrow piercing / left - (New) @ Kustom 9 
.: ryvolter :. Genta Long Cardi - White - (New) @ Access 
TRUTH / Margarita - Brunette 
KUNGLERS - Elena Ring 
  
Alles wearing:- 
 MINA Hair   - Giulia - (New) @ FaMESHed 
JustBECAUSE~Nessa Swimsuit (Sheer) in White - Lara 
PURPLE POSES - Friends 50