#831 We can't do this anymore...



I feel it in the air,

As I'm doing my hair,
Preparing for another date,
A kiss upon my cheek..

Asks if I'm gonna be out late,
I say I won't be long,
Just hanging with the girls,
A lie I didn't have to tell,
Because we both know,
Where I'm about to go..



Showcasing the amazing new works available now from some awesome designers. So what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today:-

Destinations:- FaMESHed X, Kustom 9, Shiny Shabby


[ zerkalo ] Detroit Sofa Fatpack - Adult - (New) @ Kustom 9
[V-Tech] Velvet Rose - Panties(Female) [Fatpack] - (New) @FaMESHed X
[V-Tech] Velvet Rose - Stockings(High) [Fatpack]  - (New) @ FaMESHed X
V-Tech] Velvet Rose - Bra [Fatpack] - Maitreya  - (New) @ FaMESHed X
KUNGLERS - Noboru L bracelet - (New) @ Shiny Shabby
TRUTH / Margarita