#823 Oh I love the feeling you bring to me..


Oh I love the feeling you bring to me; 
Oh, you turn me on... 
It's exactly what I've been yearning for; 
Give it to me strong.. and meet me in my boudoir; 

 Make my body say ah, ah, ah; I like it, like it... 
Sticks and stones may break my bones; but chains and whips excite me... 

Showcasing the amazing new works available now,  
So, what are you waiting for, come take a walk to our destinations for today: -  

Destinations:   Shiny ShabbyFaMESHed XUber 

Noir et Blanc Gacha - cabinet RARE - (New) @ Shiny Shabby 
JustBECAUSE Ava Lingerie - 24Gray - Maitreya Lara - (New) @ FaMESHed X 
[FOURTH WALL] Minimalist Walk-In Shower [ADULT] - (New) @ FaMESHed X 
dust bunny . laundry room clutter . wire basket . Filled - (New) @ Uber 
dust bunny . laundry room clutter . rolled towels - (New) @ Uber 
Kitty Shelves - Jian - (New) @ Uber (Slightly Modified)
Lelutka - Aida - (New) @ Lelutka
zerkalo ] Evelin's Bathroom - Candle 
Nutmeg. Hand made Soap 
Nutmeg. Wooden Stool With Towels 
Nutmeg. Painted Mason Jar Pale Pink 
Nutmeg. Silver Wall Sconce 
Nutmeg. Stone Basin Silver 
Apple Fall Heart String 
Apple Fall Original Artwork: Cone Flower Study 
Apple Fall Bathroom Lotions 
Stealthic - Ascension  
<K&S> Surging feelings – Modified for one person